Thursday, January 26, 2017

Picking A Company To Go With and Why I picked this Company.

Since I decided that this year was my year.

I have spent way too hours and nights searching through the long list. Of work at home businesses that I could start on my own at home.Researching each company and their products so I could figure out which company would be the best to start a business with. With there being over 1400 companies currently. I know that I do not want to be one of those pushy sales people who makes everyone they know buy things. I don't really want to sale anything at all I want to work with a company that is something that most people want or need. So that people will come to me instead of my having to search for customers day and night. I have to have a weekly pay check with out a doubt.

With there being so many different types of companies out there. The only way for me to start the process was to break down the companies based on what they sale.

Candles -
Make Up -
Skin Care -
Storage Stuff -
Clothes -
Wraps -
Cleaning Products -
Jewelry -
Health And Fitness -

The list just goes on and on for way too long. So those are the ones I have broken the ones I have heard of down to. I know that wraps don't work so I know that none of those companies are right for me. Along with Skin care, candles, Jewelry and make up and storage stuff. I just don't think I believe in those companies enough to bother starting a business with them. That pretty much leaves cleaning products , clothes, and health and fitness.

I know that everyone has their own story and own reason for joining and what they are looking for.
For Me I know I want:

* To get paid weekly
* Not to have to sale anything
* To work my own hours
* A business that can go with us where ever we move to
* To be able to help people live their dreams out loud.

Find a company that can give me everything I want was hard but I am blessed to have found one.

They have a A+ BBB rating
No sales at all!
They send people to me who have dreams that they want to follow
They help change peoples lives

I could go on and on about them and trust me in the following months to comes I am sure that I will.
If you want to know which amazing company I picked....

You will just have to wait a few more days until I take the leap and officially start my business with this company. Trust me you don't want to miss out on hearing all about them and how they have changed my life. I haven't even joined at this point and they have already changed my life so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment