Monday, January 23, 2017

Changes coming in 2017!


For years I have been trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life.

I knew all the basics of what I wanted and what I needed with the life style that my family and I live. It has been a lot of hard work many nights of researching and praying about what was right for us. This is something that is not only about me and my life and my needs.

My family is the most important art of my life and I know that with my career I need to be able to fully support us. In case something were to ever happen where my husband were to be unable to work. I want to be able to live the life free of fear and that could take me where I want to go in life. I am a mother, a wife and friend. I want to be able to help other people better their lives every chance I get. There is no better career for me than one where I am helping other people reach their dreams.

How I could reach my dreams well how everyone reaches their dreams in this world. I need to start where ever dreamer starts and that is by writing my list of what I will be doing this year.

2017 if my year and big changes are coming to mine and my families lives.

So here we go .... Here is my Game plan!
 
1. I will to change the lives of at least 1 person a week and anyone else who comes my way.
2. I will  make an income that will replace the one I would have working out side of the home.
3. I will work at getting my body to a point where I am happy with it.
4. I will work each day to be a better mom and wife than I was the day before.
5. We will take a family vacation where I fully pay for everything, using income from my business.

These are my 5 top goals and this is what I will do this year. It is not my full list I am sure that as the months go by I will add and changing things. I will grow an a business owner and I know that when I pick a business to enter. That will be the largest thing I can do to put these things into action.

One step at a time.... and this is step one!







No comments:

Post a Comment