Monday, February 6, 2017

Healthy Food .... The struggle is REAL!

Food.... the thing that makes life so wonderful ( to me at least )

I love food and let me just tell you that the struggle to find great tasting healthy recipes is HARD!

This is NOT a easy thing to do, for me at least. I know I should eat healthy food and I know I should be drinking water every single day. I want to do these things but honestly it is hard and I struggle with it. I know I am at the start of my business and the start of my journey but I am working on it every day.

So as for right now I am going to hold myself responsible for what I eat and as a mom what I feed my children. I knew this was going to be the struggle and I decided to start from .... well the start!

However that doesn't change the fact that its a sad fact that fatty totally bad for you food. Is way cheaper than healthy food. Every where I look I see all these fat junk food types of food on sale and twice as much as the healthy food is. Yet that is not even the worst part of it all. The amount of fatty really bad for you food that is pretending and marketed as " healthy " food is crazy!

My kids got so excited to go to the store with me until they seen that all the things they love are all so so bad for them. Yet the things I would love for them to eat, they just are not into at all. But how do you get your kids to eat healthy when they are so use to eating so badly?

Should I allow my kids to keep eating the things that they love? Do I start switching them for healthier foods? The questions just go on and on. Yet I don't have any answers right now as to what to do. So I guess I will do what most of us moms out there do when they need answers.

So here I am trying to find healthy recipes. Pinterest Let me just tell you right now I love it and I love being able to go on there and search for everything. However I find myself starting with searching for healthy meals for my family. But I end hours later on arts and crafts that I know I can not do because I am not a very crafty mom.

So I started something new this week and I am going to post what I am going to be making for my family for dinner every night. I don't know if it will help me, I don't know if it will work but I am trying.

It is hard when your sitting there seeing all these people eating pasta, and all these amazing things and more so because Valentines day is coming and I know the chocolate is coming.

So I am starting this journey and I know that my issue is that I need to go a head and start thinking of going shopping every  week. As I know that most of the " good for you " foods go bad with in a week of buying them.  It is not easy to eat healthy and more so when you are on a budget.

But I am going to keep fitting my struggle and I am not going to until I am figuring out how to eat healthy on a budget. With the help of Shakeology, and Pinterest I am dead set that I am going to do this and  I am going to teach my children these healthy habits even on a budget!

So Yall are not alone, I am there with you struggling and I know it sucks and its hard. I am there every step of the way and I am going to share this journey with you. Good bad and ugly I am here.


So know your not alone and your never going to be alone again. Healthy eating is harder for some than it is others but we have got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment