Monday, April 3, 2017

Learning To Eat Healthy

Lets be honest here!

Eating clean or eating healthy did not in any way shape or form sound fun to me.
I was NOT excited at all about this change in my life and everyone knew it.

It's not that I have always eaten crappy food or that I wouldn't eat healthy food. It is just that well I like pasta and need pasta in my life! Living in a house with a husband who eats like a cow and yet has freaking abs. That sucks! I tell him all the time how unfair it is that he can have the body that he has and not work out really at all. He is just blessed so very blessed to be able to sit there and eat a whole 3 layer chocolate cake and not gain a pound.

As much as I love him..... I kinda hate him for being so perfect as well. lol

So along my journey I have started to change little things about the way not only the way I eat but the way I cook for my family. Has my husband noticed..... bahahahhah NO he hasn't figured it out yet.

Here are some of the things I have made, recipes to follow next week of each of these meals.



The battle with wanting junk food has not ended but oh my goodness I know I am in for a long road.
I am not perfect when it comes to eating healthy but I am a forever work in progress.

My journey will never end but I know that the weight I have lost thus far is proof that if you work hard. You cut of the junk food and you drink your water every day. That you can have the results that you want.

.... Until Next Time! Y'all have a wonderful day! 

1 comment: